Serving Trenton - Frankford - Sidney - Murray
The Quinte West Chamber of Commerce has been and continues to be instrumental in maintaining and improving our economic community. The Chamber was first established November 13, 1886 as the Trenton Board of Trade. From Its earliest days its purpose was to support business and commerce in the community.
The Chamber was Incorporated in 1950 as the Trenton & District Chamber of Commerce. In 2001, the Chamber's name was changed to Quinte West Chamber of Commerce. Over its 115 year history, the Chamber has continued to operate as a non-profit organization supported by local business for local business and the community as a whole.
The Quinte West Chamber of Commerce is committed to serving our members through advocacy and the provision of services, and to encourage the economic and social development of Quinte West.
The Quinte West Chamber of Commerce will provide an active voice for the advocacy of local business, by working with community partners to foster a strong competitive and profitable economic environment.
We are committed to the development, encouragement, promotion and enhancement of a vital and stimulating community for residents and visitors alike.
We envision a strong working relationship between business, local government, community partners, and tourism services to develop Quinte West to its greatest potential.